Connect with your fellow alumni through service!
Following the 2014 formation of the Yale Club of Oregon's Service Committee, an all-Club meeting was held to discuss potential service projects for Yale alumni and family in the Portland & SW Washington area. A number of service project ideas were enthusiastically proposed and discussed. Collectively, the group decided that, along with social and educational events, regular Service events should be part of the Yale Club of Oregon calendar. By volunteering our time to support worthy local organizations we can build friendships and improve our local community. We hope you will join us at one of our upcoming events.
You can learn more about each of our upcoming and past service projects below:
- Food for our Neighbors - Early 2016
- Faith Cafe - January 24, 2016
- Harper's Playground - December 13, 2015
- AYA Health Care Retreat - September 25-27, 2015
- Project Lemonade - May 9, 2015
- Fighting Hunger with the Oregon Food Bank - March 14, 2015
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.